Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yes...believe it or not...we had Christmas too!

It's been so long, I'm sure most of you (if any of you are left out there reading:) thought we all died or decided against celebrating Christmas this year....but here's the proof! We did have a great Christmas...we even watched the movie The Christmas Shoes...which had all of us (ages 4-68) balling our eyes out by the end. Too bad I don't have a picture. Here are the pictures I do have...

Grammy read us a new Christmas Eve story...

The cast of the Christmas Eve pagent...

The loot....
Santa gave in and Hyrum got the sword he's been asking for for 6 months...
Well...at least there's still snow on the ground...so not too late to post a Christmas blog!

6 comments:

Seth and Emily said...

Yay! We're glad you're posting again! That donkey, and Shepard sure look good!

andrea said...

Your kids are so cute Ang! I love how they remind me so much of you.

PS--all little boys need at least one sword :0)

Seriously... said...

angie, where did you get that sword / shield? my boys would love something like that (they just got some new foam swords / shields at toys r us yesterday, but they are already busted, due to the foam). Anyway...just curious!

Seriously... said...

angie, where did you get that sword / shield? my boys would love something like that (they just got some new foam swords / shields at toys r us yesterday, but they are already busted, due to the foam). Anyway...just curious!

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Never too late! We love to catch up on your goings-on...and since we were with Grammy yesterday we have caught up on a lot more! :)

Angie said...

The sword/shield was a Target special. The sword even makes a cool... "Shhhhiiing...." when he waves it back and forth. That was an added bonus I didn't learn until the sword was home and Hyrum had unwrapped it :)