Okay, Angie you need to elaborate a bit. Did the kids go to the Bahamas with you? Mike says you guys are probably moving. And I hear we may get a visit from your hubby. We love any contact with you guys and hope you are doing well. Love to see updates.
I need the long version--when did you go to the Bahamas? And details on the star performance, Ang! And Hyrum looks great with a buzz :) Tyler surprised me by buzzing Ty and Garrett while I was gone one day--a bit shocking to come home to :) Thanks for posting the pics--and happy summer to you!
WOW! Yea.. I have a lot of questions too! Hyrum looks great and is getting so BIG! You guys went to the Bahamas? NICE! And was that you on stage? You go girl!
Sorry for the lack of elaboration. Jeff and I went cruizin' to the Bahamas and Grammy and Grandpa Gary watched the kids. We had a great time...and took few pictures...(it was that relaxing :). As for the performance, that is not my real hair! I was dressed up like Gloria Estafan (sp?) wig and all. I am MORTIFIED when I watch the video!!!! Too many virgin pina coladas!!
This was Hyrum's first mom approved buzz...the last one was a "surprise" from dad while I was in Utah :) I just love his straight hair (novelty in our family) and it's hard for me to see it go!!!
5 comments:
Okay, Angie you need to elaborate a bit. Did the kids go to the Bahamas with you? Mike says you guys are probably moving. And I hear we may get a visit from your hubby. We love any contact with you guys and hope you are doing well. Love to see updates.
I need the long version--when did you go to the Bahamas? And details on the star performance, Ang! And Hyrum looks great with a buzz :) Tyler surprised me by buzzing Ty and Garrett while I was gone one day--a bit shocking to come home to :) Thanks for posting the pics--and happy summer to you!
WOW! Yea.. I have a lot of questions too! Hyrum looks great and is getting so BIG! You guys went to the Bahamas? NICE! And was that you on stage? You go girl!
Sorry for the lack of elaboration. Jeff and I went cruizin' to the Bahamas and Grammy and Grandpa Gary watched the kids. We had a great time...and took few pictures...(it was that relaxing :). As for the performance, that is not my real hair! I was dressed up like Gloria Estafan (sp?) wig and all. I am MORTIFIED when I watch the video!!!! Too many virgin pina coladas!!
This was Hyrum's first mom approved buzz...the last one was a "surprise" from dad while I was in Utah :) I just love his straight hair (novelty in our family) and it's hard for me to see it go!!!
Post a Comment