We all looked the same way...our greens ALMOST match...and we had a good time (no MAJOR melt downs). Here's the results.. They won't all load here...so check out my facebook! Blogspot is probably rejecting me because I've been so negligent for so long...sorry
Thanks! We went to Pepper Pike Park...I love the ones Sarah took of the kids on the wood swings there. I know you hate facebook, but that's were I loaded the rest :)
9 comments:
Those look great Ang!
Love the picture! Where did you get them taken?
Thanks! We went to Pepper Pike Park...I love the ones Sarah took of the kids on the wood swings there. I know you hate facebook, but that's were I loaded the rest :)
BEAUTIFUL!! I love the browns and greens. you guys look great--I'll have to check your facebook to see the rest.
Wow! How cute are you guys?!!! I love the Brown/Green color scheme! Sarah did a beautiful job as always.
I checked out your face book and LOVED all the photos. It was just so sweet every one of them.
as always I am amazed at how strong the genes are in the brimhall family.
You all look beautiful and what a wonderful family pic. Heather
what a beautiful family picture! Hadley and Hyrum are getting so big! I miss them! :(
very cute pictures! I am going to stalk your facebook now.
Post a Comment