Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hadley and Hyrum's Heaven...











The animal loving gene seems to have skipped over Jeff, from Jack to Hadley and Hyrum! They LOVE animals! One of their favorite activities is going to Petland and the Animal Shelter. Rachel our nanny takes them there about once a week (in the summer it was about every day). When I took them there on Christmas Eve I thought the employees would see us coming and run the other way, but Hadley and Hyrum are their regulars and they treated us great.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell them they can come down and babysit our cats anytime they'd like. We'd love to have them.

lani said...

cute pics--hadley and hyrum did have a look of pure bliss. Do you forsee a puppy in your future?

Angie said...

I don't see a puppy in our future unless Jeff suddenly becomes deaf, dumb (in in more than one way), and blind and the kids keep a secret puppy down the street. Other than that, I don't see a puppy in our future. Of course I'm letting Jeff be the fall guy, but I really can't imagine taking care of another living thing right now. (My patient list is long enough :) You know how that goes!!

Angie said...

hope we get a puppy soon!






Hadley