Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello world...


..well now that I've found links to our "blog" on other blogs (which I have to admit I LOVE reading...) I will take this as my final hint (more like a shove) from my husband that it's time to let the world know that we are alive and surviving this time of life...and do love to keep in touch with our family and friends!!!

I'm afraid my ability to entertain with my writing skills is about zero so don't tune in for entertainment (like the gameshows on brimhallbunch or the thought provoking bitterness of the bull) just tune in to hear us brag about our kids and tell about the craziness that is our life! (Oh yah...I forgot my spelling and punctuation skills are even lower than my writing skill....so hopefully you can follow my stream-of-consciousness-untraditional-punctuation-guess-the-word style :).

Okay, now that the disclaimer is out of the way...WELCOME!! We are a family of 4 surviving 2008 with its 3 full-time jobs (at least the time equivalent), our first Cleveland winter, piano lessons, gymnastics, potty training, a nanny, Hawaiian vacation (can't wait!!), a historic family reunion, Elder's quorum president for the third time (of course that's Jeff, not me :), teaching primary for the first time (that's me :), co-ed volleyball (we play with addicts into the wee hours of the morning...you know who you are :), Jeff's basketball league, and Grammy and Grandpa Gary joining us half-way through the year for all the fun!!!!

Whew...I'm already tired. Today is the worst snowstorm of the season and we are holed up inside with a fire, hot chocolate, and Settler's of Catan (we only played once...not 6 times like our last snow day with the Smith's :). Here's the view from outside, I only share these pictures with the promise that no one (ah-hem...Melissa) will direct Grammy to these pictures and cause her to run screaming back into her Lubbock home never to leave again!!! Of course, it's hard to go sledding in Lubbock and it's hard to believe that Lubbock weather deserves Grammy's chicken noodle soup like we do!

2 comments:

Precept said...

WOW!! Can we say WOW!! I thought out 10 inches of snow last weekend looked rough. Can't wait to visit and see your area soon. Enjoy Grammy...we plan on stealing her next. I figure a year at each house might be a great induction into grandparenthood. Heather

Hey, post some pics of your house so we can visualise.

Matt "The Bull" said...

Last night I was flittering my time a way playing those silly video games I play, and someone from Ohio said it had snowed 20 inches.