Friday, April 4, 2008

Home already?!?

We had a great time walking on the beach, wearing flip-flops, and just PLAYING this week. We were greeted at home today by clouds and rain in Cleveland. So while we recover from our jet-lag, I thought I'd post a slide-show preview. We had a great time, and Jeff has already called me 3 times saying he wishes we didn't have to come back!

16 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

wow, was it really as fun as it looked, where the kids... tame?

Angie said...

You'll notice the happy pictures of the kids involve some kind of sugary snack. We gave in and traded dental decay for vacation bliss!

Marty said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I am dying for a trip to Hawaii. Thanks for sharing your pics.

Matt "The Bull" said...

wow I am so jealous. I wish i was there with you. Your pics are amazing. I feel like I just took a vacation. nice teeth jeff. I love the pic of hadley and angie on the beach. Your gma is a hottie. She looks great for 83. wow

Mimi said...

It looks like you had such a good time. Did the kids do ok w/the time change - that is always the hardest part for us but once we adjust it is great. Since last year's Hawaii trip, Max has frequently wished that we lived there - oh, don't we all wish the same.

Matt "The Bull" said...

that positive upbeat comment was Melissa.. yeesh.. I have a reputation you know.

Precept said...

WOW! looks like you ate your way through Hawaii. What a vacation. Loved the wrestling pic with the Ensign in the background. I always thought Baker looked my me, but after seeing Hyrum (a deadringer for Baker, well, except for the hair color) I guess I'll give in and say he has Brimhall traits.

So, with that Family Reunion under your belt, what are we going to do to compete? I can bring my sno-cone maker to Park City and we can make flowered headbands to wear!

We look forward to seeing you and am glad you are blogger friendly. Now if someone could just convince Matt and Holly, we might actually all know what's happening in each others lives without even picking up the phone :)
Heather

Precept said...

Hey Missy's wanting to know on my Blog if you are trying to tell us your preggers on your blog? Hmmmm, seasickness on the boat??? You'll have to let us know before we all spread your having twins!

Angie said...

Melissa is wrong for once! And now that I think about, I think she spilled the beans about Hadley, maybe she's trying to re-live her Nancy Drew glory days. :)

We DID eat our way through Hawaii! We had SO MUCH food! I came home and I honestly wasn't hungry for 2 whole days. Hawaiians sure know how to EAT!

Precept said...

Well, Congrats on a fun trip, even if you the few extra pounds aren't a baby! Sure can't wait to see you. Heather

Angie said...

Heather, are you saying I'm fat? :)

lani said...

I loved your pics! You captured your experience so well-I feel like I just took a mini-vacation to Hawaii (although I wish it were a REAL vacation, not just imaginary :)

Precept said...

As if there could possibly be an ounce of fat on your body! HEather

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

I have loved reading about your amazing life. This is a good way to stay connected. You are a great story teller.
and to Heather who wishes that Matt and Holly would create a blog, I am Barely computor savy enuf to read all of yours, but thanks for wishing:)! oh and yes it's a date a "play date"

Seth Jenson said...

Nice pics! Man, that place is incredible. Thanks for sharing.

Angie said...

Thanks Holly! I'm so glad we can stay connected this way. I can't wait to see you in June!