Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A day to remember...


Letter boxing with Aunt Heather at the beach on Saturday. Hadley really caught the fire, and wants to go again!

Hyrum, in the action, as usual!

Whoaaaa!

Hanging out with the naked man at the beach!

At the Kirtland temple, looking like ants.























Hadley and Annie's big day. Hadley had 2 friends from school (both named Maya) come to her baptism. She was so excited! I love this picture because it captures how happy Hadley was all day.

Hadley and Annie laughing at themselves in the funny jumpsuits!

Jeff, Angie, Hadley, Annie, Lisa and Chris

Rounding up for a picture at the end of the day, there were lots of funny ones to choose from...like this one....



A little celebration for mom at the end of the day...happy birthday! Thanks for sharing your birthday with Hadley's baptism. I should have made a vegetable bouquet in the shape of a cake so you would actually eat your birthday treat. I guess there's always next year. :)

6 comments:

lani said...

Such a great photo journal of Hadley's baptism day. And I should have been there to eat mom's cake!

Mimi said...

I'm glad Hadley had a good letterboxing experience. We tried it a few months ago and the kids thought we had to walk to far and got eaten by misquitoes so they aren't to hip to try it again. Hadley looks so happy at her baptism - way to go! And where is the beach? Lake Michigan????

Matt "The Bull" said...

family members got together without us having to be envolved?

Matt "The Bull" said...

family members got together without us having to be envolved?

andrea said...

wait...someone doesn't eat cake? How? LOL.

Looks like a fabulous day. You all look so happy (and gorgeous). Congrats Hadley!

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

jeff - this is awesome. your hair looks like it is growing into a fro. keep it going. i like it.