Hadley is like Jeff in so many ways. She always wants to do what's right, no matter how hard it might be. She is just genuinely good and innocent. I can't believe this day is here! I am so proud of her. She has resolved to be perfect from her baptism on (0kay, maybe she's got a little bit of a problem with perfectionism from my side of the family).The protective side of me wants to warn her that it's impossible to be perfect, and that she will make mistakes and she needs to be prepared and not too disappointed when she can't keep her goal. But the believer in me is so proud of her for the sheer DESIRE that she has to be her best. Am I old enough to have a kid getting baptized? When did this happen?!?




9 comments:
Beautiful pictures of Hadley! I'm so excited for her and wish I could be there! Tell her congratulations and what a wonderful decision she's making!
I love the pictures - she is beautiful. I've been thinking about this milestone for Hadley. Let her know that we are so proud of her.
way to go Hadley
Way to go Hadley.
We are so happy for Hadley! Let her know we are thinking of her. She is so beautiful, smart, and fun!
What a beautiful daughter!
The pictures capture so much of Hadley's personality and spirit--I loved them! Congratulations, Hadley! Your baptism day is one you will never forget.
Hadley you look beautiful! we are so excited for you and we love you!
What a lucky mom you are to have such a good girl. I am afraid Skylar is quite the opposite. The idea of his baptism scares me, LOL.
Post a Comment