
My newest niece! EVA LUCILLE MAGLEBY 8 lbs. 2.5 oz. born May 14, 2008. Isn't she cute! Kristina has been such a trooper...carrying around a young, non-walking toddler while being pregnant. She is one of the mother's I look up to. She always puts her kids first and all you have to do is wait 2 minutes and you'll hear Kristina laughing. She's so fun to be around! Eva's a very lucky little girl! I also love the name Eva...I think it's so elegant.
Congratulations Kris and Curt!



2 comments:
I feel like I need to add that Curt is a fantastic father and husband. The kind that lights up Felicity's face whenever he's around and does the dishes without being asked!! I'm totally impressed. :)
I couldn't agree more with this post! Kris and Curt are awesome parents--and I can't wait to meet little Eva.
Post a Comment