Thursday, July 3, 2008

Family reunion in pictures...

Thank you to those who indulged me in my last victory post. Sometimes I get a bit sentimental, and it was nice of all of you to celebrate with me! :)

Here is another indulgent post...a picture post of our week in Park City with Jeff and his entire family. We had a great time!


Hyrum and Boston on Big Mable.

The 3 inseparables - Staley, Hadley and London

The 3 inseparables pre-topple.

The inseparables + Aunt Melissa who jumped in to save them post-topple.

1 comment:

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

That looks like you guys had a blast!! Your kids are so dang cute!! So glad to read about your accomplishments and things going so well there. Thanks for your blog comment. We are really excited for Mark and the new arrival. Taylor is doing well, getting bigger...time flies! Mark and her are inseperable and just great to see their relationship...Life for Taylor and I is wonderful and simple. Going very well for us and we are very happy. I will definity keep in touch..