Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Trip to Utah -- by Hadley

Well this is my first Blog story, I asked my mom if I could write this story because she wasn't there (well most of the time). This will be 2 weeks so sit back and relaxe and read. So first of all the airplane ride was okay and in Saint Louis we had a 2 hour lay over but we survived. I went with my: Grandma,Uncle Jacob,Felicity (my cousin), Hyrum and of course me. When we got there it was 10:00 and in Ohio it was 12:00 it was late and of course we were pretty tired. When we got to my grandma's house and went to sleep and so forth.

Then in the morning we had breakfast and got ready for the day. We were walking to see the horses and Felicity didn't want to walk, So boy did we have to deal with some crying then! And even with all that walking the horses ignored us. Talk about wasting time! We even brought some food, but still the horses wouldn't come.

Well, I'm good for now but I'll type some later. Bye!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Hadley - you are such a good writer. I like hearing about your Utah trip, we are in Utah right now. I'm sorry about the horses.

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed by your story telling Hadley. Keep it up. A good imagination, a great grasp on vocabulary and you are on your way to a best seller. We miss you already. Love, Heather