Thursday, October 16, 2008

The conclusion...summer (well I guess now it's fall) in review...

Labor Day at Heather's! All these innocent children belong to reckless dermatologists who let their kids go swimming!!!!! What?!?! Okay they have sunscreen on!

Cleveland Dermatology Society meeting - here's my fantastic class...It's my first time to be the tallest in ANY group :)!!!! (Wait a minute...most of my high school friends were around 5'2" also...I guess I'm bound to always be the Amazon woman! :)

First day of school! Jeff's first day teaching at Case Western Reserve University and Hadley's first day of third grade. I'm happy to claim both of these cuties!

Hadley -- with her new easy bake oven...She likes the outfit more than the oven! Probable a little gratuitous that I let her spend all her birthday money on this little beauty..I ALWAYS WANTED ONE TOO! :) Maybe if I had one I would have developed a few more homemaking skills!

Hyrum dressing like his Grammy....

Hadley had to get into the action too! Christy dressed up to deliver a birthday singing telegram...it was hilarious! She always keeps us happy and laughing :)


Feeling happy here...how are you?

6 comments:

lani said...

Hyrum sure makes a cute clown--and Hadley looks so grown-up and cute in her baker-outfit. And I can't believe you are the tallest in your derm group! I don't think I've ever been the tallest in any group. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! We might be coming out early--i'll call you!

Seth and Emily said...

Your family is just charming! We are so happy to be living close to you. We are having a blast, and we love it here. Most of what we love about it is that you're here! You look so professional in your derm group, and tall! Jeff looks like a stud, 'cause he is one, and Hyrum and Hadley are some of the cutest kids on earth.

Brewer Bunch said...

Hay Ang - I had to laugh at the derm shot of the kids going 'rogue' in the sun/swimming pool! Our kids are now officially paranoid of the sun... every time we start to go out the door, our six year old screams (literally screams...) "WE HAVE TO PUT ON SUN LOTION SO THE SUN DOESN'T BURN US!!" yep, we have our years supply of sun screen, and it gets used!!... gotta love the derm life :)

Marian said...

Hey there!
We've missed you guys! It looks like you're all keeping busy, but hopefully it's not nearly as crazy as last year. Do you ever go play volleyball? I'm guessing probably not, since most of the women in the group are pregnant. Those nights were so very fun (and late)! Talk to you soon.

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Thanks for posting -- so fun to catch up on your family! Hadley in third grade -- where does the time go? It was great to see Gary and Christy last week. We miss you all!

Lisa said...

Congratulations on being the tallest, Angie!