Here we are taking the Rapid downtown to hear the Cleveland symphony play a Fourth of July festival...the kids liked the journey as much as the concert and fireworks. As soon as the concert ended it started to pour and we joined the hundreds of people trying to crowd back on the train. What a night!
Here's Hadley hugging her friend Emme after "This is Kirtland." Hadley is planning to be it in this year with her Grammy.
Of course...we did lots of swimming i.e. Christy moved in! :)
Hadley had a fun mother and daughter book club. Here they are dressed up like Laura Ingles Wilder after they read Little House on the Prairie. Hadley's going to resurrect this costume and wear it for Halloween. [Thanks mom for sewing the pioneer trek clothes, so I can look like supermom with hand-made costumes for my kids! :)]
Catching an Indian's game.
Don't the kids look happy?
Baseball America's favorite pasttime.
Twin's day! My hip chairman and 3 of my dermatologist friends.
New bikes!
How Hyrum liked to ride his new trike. :)
Zoo time...
butterfly jungle.
monkey love! I love Hyrum's face in this picture. Like he's telepathically communicating with the monkey statue. He's truly gifted! Of course all of that while I'm about ready to fall asleep from trecking around the zoo all day!
So now you see we were alive last summer...just out of touch! Don't give up on us!



8 comments:
Angie...your kids are adorable. Tell them I said hello (not that hyrum would remember me...). Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. We are still trying to unpack. I think by the time i'm all unpacked it will be time to pack up again. I can't wait to settle down (we're just renting right now). Anyway...oh, and i'm not working nights...just managing Dustin's practice in my spare moments. Probably not a permanent position, but we felt like one of us should kind of know what's going on with the practice, at least initially. Have fun!!!
Hey Guys...thanks for the comments about running on our family blog. Jeff, we should like train for the NY marathon or some other marathon in a cool place then spend a week vacationing together (of course with our better halves!) Looks like you guys had a fun filled summer. Give us a call!
I think he inherited the ability to talk to monkies from the Brimhall side; or is it the other monkey like behaviors that we brimhalls do that he inherited. Can't remember. Oh well, looks like a fun summer.
Andy
It is so cool to see how big your children are!
Times are fun.
We love the zoo trip.
-- Maurice and Debora
cute! I remember going to some of those places too! we miss cleveland and i miss hadley and hyrum like crazy! they are getting so big so fast! i love their new bikes and i LOVE hyrum communicating with the monkey! he loves animals! looks like you had a great summer! hows dermatology going? less stressful than the 1st year?
I'm so glad you did that book club again. How fun!!
Oh, Hyrum is so cute!!
Thanks for sharing! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment