Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hawaii Here We Come...

We fly out tomorrow to Oahu for spring break to visit my dad, grandma and aunt who I haven't seen in 5 years! So here's the plan....

Thursday - visiting!! Hopefully we will get there in enough time to walk down to Kailua beach for a swim...if too late it will be great just to walk in the sand on the ocean.



Friday - Sea Life Park - our first time swimming with the dolphins and the sting-rays among all the other shows...then back for naps and relaxing





Saturday - Sailboating out for a snorkel tour w/the kids from Waikiki and after that maybe we'll try those glass-bottomed boats...hmmmm we'll do the tourist thing


Sunday - church and more family visiting

Monday - Hawaiian Water Adventure Park - we love the water slides...and usually close down the park

Tuesday - Oahu temple for Jeff and I and the Polynesian Cultural Center Luau in the evening -- I can't wait for the fresh pineapple bowels with the sherbet...yum!



Wednesday - Hanama bay for more snorkeling and then to my grandma's favorite sushi bar for dinner












Thursday - Hiking up Makapuu Point for some Humpback whale watching and to see Molokai and an amazing view of the ocean in the mist...then flying back to Cleveland through the night to return Friday morning.

I'm so excited! We'll see if it actually works...stay tuned for some REAL pictures!

9 comments:

The Doctors Wife said...

I'm soooooo jealous. I want to go on a vacation. Hope you have fun.

Mcklendin Family said...

Hi Angie!
I saw you on Courtney Blog... this Amy Marshall. Now Amy McKlendin. I hope when you get back we can chat!!

Amy

Mcklendin Family said...

Hi Angie!! This Amy Marshall now Amy McKlendin. I saw you on Courtney's blog. Have a great trip and we should catch up.
A-

Seth Jenson said...

Hey Angie! When I saw your post on our blog I was reminded of double dates long ago when Lani and Tyler were just beginning to fall in love. That was half our lives ago! It was fun to hear from you. Hope you're having a great time in Hawaii!!

Marty said...

Angie!
I was so excited to see an email from you guys! What a surprise! You guys are in Ohio?! That is wonderful. We are on our way to Provo (Rick got a job at the Y). Check out our blog at evansfamoffive@blogspot.com.

The Doctors Wife said...

you've been tagged. visit my blog to find out more.
www.familystratton.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

You are so organized - I am impressed with the itinerary. I hope you guys have a great time - I'll be checking your blog for the full report.

Angie said...

Oh Mimi! No need to be impressed. As expected, the plan folded about halfway through! Under Jeff's leadership there was a family revolt and it was decided half of the plan was good enough. :) Oh well, one day I'll learn.

Angie said...

Hey Amy! I haven't seen you forever...HOW ARE YOU!! How do I get ahold of you...do you have a blog? I'm new to all this...so you probably do and I can't find it!