Monday, April 21, 2008

Off Early!






I got off early on Thursday so we went exploring and discovered a new "tire" park...I wonder why the kids call it that?!? :) P.S. To clear up any confusion, the kids are on a zipline and not pole dancing which is what Jeff thought when he saw these pictures. :)

6 comments:

Matt "The Bull" said...

that looks like a fun park. um,, is there something wrong with pole dancing??

Precept said...

no kidding, I've heard pole dancing is the new form of exercise. At least in the Smith household :)
Heather

Mimi said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy a little bit of a break- it looks like the kids had a great time. I'm sure you just loved sitting back and watching them go. We miss all of you and only wish we could still jump in the car to go visit.

lani said...

What a great day--I love that the kids can wear summer clothes. And that TOTALLY looks like your kids are pole dancing at the park :)

Rachel said...

pole dancing? funny stuff! i love that tire park! we'd go there all the time in the summer!

jtb said...

I never said that I thought that looked like pole dancing...