Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A little boy's face....


Here's what we've been up to lately. I"m sure people whisper and point and wonder what kind of parents this little boy has...but what do you do?!?

7 comments:

lani said...

He's all boy--I especially like the pen-football-marks. How do they think of these things?!

The Doctors Wife said...

The joys of having a little boy. Brian got his first stitches at 9 months old.

Angie said...

Today he replicated his marks in yellow-highlighter and green marker. At least he's mixing it up!

Matt "The Bull" said...

pen is scary, when I see a guy in a dark alley with pen on his face, I almost want to give him the football right on the spot.

Mimi said...

It seems like there is always some injury on their face - and always right before you are getting professional pictures taken. W/2 boys we have had our share of scrapes and bruises but so no serious injuries so far. I consider myself lucky. I loved your story about the Gunny man - I can see how it can be scary.

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jtb said...

Angie,

Will you go to the Cleveland Orchestra with me on May 9th?