We called it "rainbow jello" but if you want to use more conventional jello colors, you could call it what you like! I'm probably the only mom pressured for time, so I use the shortcuts to make the jello set-up faster. Feel free to ignore if you are one of those mom's that is looking for ways to spend her time! :)
Rainbow Jello
1. Bottom layer:
Small lime green jello
Dissolve fully in 1/2 cup boiling water
Mix in 1 cup of ice for 1 minute
Filter/Scoop out big pieces of ice
Add 1/2 can crushed pineapple (drained)
Let set in fridge for 15-20 minutes
2. While setting:
Small blue raspberry jello
Dissolve in 1/2 cup boiling water
Mix in 1 cup of ice for 1 minute
Filter/Scoop out big pieces of ice
Cut banana slices - can cover with 2-5 drops lemon juice to keep color
wash and cut strawberries
line up banana slices on bottom layer
cover with layer of sour cream
Spoon strawberries onto sour cream layer
Spoon cooled strawberry jello over strawberries
Chill until fully set (1-2 hours)
Enjoy!



1 comment:
YUMMY! I miss hyrum! Cute pic! That recipe looks good! I'm going to try it! See if I can get Jeff to eat his fruit! lol! I remember Hyrum LOVES his strawberries though! But who can blame him! They are SOOO good!
Post a Comment