The day started with a little male bonding Turkey bowl...yes Jacob is wearing shorts!
Of course...lots of cooking. This year we brined the turkey...it made it a little more moist and flavorful, we'll never go back!
Setting the table...
While the rest raked the leaves at Seth and Emily's house...
No more room on and at the full table...
Jacob graduated from the kids table this year!
Kris wasn't shy...
Emily out did herself this year with 9 varieties of pie!! So good...we essentially had a second dinner with plates full of pie! yum...
After dinner calestenics...
Dancing....to work off all that food!
Lani and Grant!
Seth's outraged he ate too much!
Of course there was lots of football...Ricky educated the grandkids on what Thanksgiving's really all about!
Jacob REALLY enjoyed his dessert! :)
Push-ups...
...with help!
Jacob's endowement in Columbus...what a great day! I couldn't stop smiling!
Worn out on the way home!
Hyrum and Garrett...nothing like playing with your cousins!
Dogpile on dad!
Making our own Thanksgiving turkeys..
We rarely do the arcade games...but hey, it was Hyrum's birthday...why not? It wasn't all the kids imaged, after they lost all their money trying to win an ipod...
Life-size Candyland!
Hadley and Shayla dress up at the Kirtland nativity displays!
Hyrum's birthday waffles!
Hyrum turns 4!! With his animal cake...
Grant really loved the cake!
Can't you see why I have the post-Thanksgiving pre-Christmas blues? I need a little visit from someone to get me through! Anyone?! Anyone?



12 comments:
Ahhhhh...It was like re-living a little piece of Thanksgiving reading your blog. I don't think it could have been a more perfect Thanksgiving. Garrett keeps saying he can't wait for his birthday so we can go to Cici's pizza with Hyrum and everyone again. So maybe we'll be back on Feb. 24th :) Is everyone else up for a re-do?
Man I am almost crying I miss you guys so bad!!!
What a perfect celebration! Congrats on the mission call, too.
I like Garrett's idea! We'll be here! I am glad you got your Thanksgiving post up Angie. I am swamped with remodling before my surgery on Friday, maybe someday I'll get it done. At least we all have the DVD though!
How fun to see your whole family! I can't believe how much you and Kris look alike...and how much Lani's little girl looks like her. Such cute kids. And I am totally up for visiting ;0)
Oh we wish - but nothing seems to take us out that way anymore. If my parents still lived in Indiana (but really I am glad the are in CA). Glad you had a great Thanksgiving - sounds like you have quite a bit of family close by.
How much fun! I can just imagine your house full of all those people! I bet it was wonderful! And Hyrum turing 4? Is that for real? Wasn't he just 2 yesterday when I met him? Crazy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the animal cake! I couldn't picture a better cake for him! Did you make it? If you did, you're awesome! Can't wait to see all the fun you guys have for Christmas!
Alright Andrea!!! :) Can't wait to see your 3 cuties :)
It looks like so much fun!! Reminds me of our Thanksgiving with all of our family together.
I love the sonks you put on! I'm glad Hadley showed me.
From Annie
Looks like such a fun time! My husband Travis went to Manchester on his mission and absolutely loved it. Best wishes to your brother!
happy birthday angie. Update your blog
Post a Comment