Monday, May 19, 2008

An angel...

This angel showed up at our house this week. She has been loving my kids, doing my dishes, making me laugh, getting my family out of the house to have some fun, and generally being a lifesaver. I'm so glad she's here and planning to stay for awhile. Makes me want to sing, "I'm SO Glad When Grammy Comes Home!!"


WE LOVE YOU GRAMMY! We're so glad Heaven has loaned her to us for awhile!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure loaned is quite the word I'd use :)
We look forward to seeing you in a couple days...Heather

melissa smith said...

you mean stolen out of my poor little hand. You better not try to get her to stay longer.

Mark & Stephanie Humpherys said...

Awww how sweet...This is Stephanie Frank now Humpherys who use to live in Ft.Worth Tx. Jeff was our hometeacher. I found you guys on Julie's blog and thought I would say Hi. Taylor and I live in Northern Ca where my husband is stationed. We have a yours,mine and ours situation with "ours" due this October. We will be getting sealed next month in the Oakland temple. COme check out my blog...Hope this finds you guys doing well..

Mimi said...

Glad you have some extra help. I'm sure your kids will LOVE the time with Jeff's parents.

lani said...

Hadley and Hyrum are lucky kids! Maybe Grammy will come help out her distant by-marriage grandkids in Wisconsin next :)

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

and we want to sing, "we're so jealous when Grammy goes there!" who taught us all to be so bitter