I was just thinking the other day about how Hadley is turning 8. I can't believe it! What a huge stepping stone - I would love to hear all about her baptism and everything. With Max's a year away - I am starting to think about all of that.
I can't believe it either! It will be June 1st and I will definately share all the details. I can't believe Max's will be next year! It seems like yesterday Max was a baby and Hadley and I were playing with him while you were at school. Time has really flown...
3 comments:
Yay Hadley!!! Happiest of upcoming Birthdays to our beautiful niece. Heather
I was just thinking the other day about how Hadley is turning 8. I can't believe it! What a huge stepping stone - I would love to hear all about her baptism and everything. With Max's a year away - I am starting to think about all of that.
I can't believe it either! It will be June 1st and I will definately share all the details. I can't believe Max's will be next year! It seems like yesterday Max was a baby and Hadley and I were playing with him while you were at school. Time has really flown...
Post a Comment