Am I the only one? I am loving this spring! Is it just because we're in Ohio? Is it just because this year is almost over? How is spring where you are?
Very cute - I am sure now that you are really experiencing seasons, the spring is that much sweeter. I love the cherry blossoms - are those in your yard?
This is in our yard! The kids love to rain the blossoms down on them and yell..."popcorn, popcorn!" It's really cute, but of course we don't have many blossoms left! :)
I loved the slide show--Hyrum's sweet face as he handed you dandylions--I would be crying right now if I were pregnant :) And the flowers are beautiful, too.
4 comments:
That is beautiful...
Very cute - I am sure now that you are really experiencing seasons, the spring is that much sweeter. I love the cherry blossoms - are those in your yard?
This is in our yard! The kids love to rain the blossoms down on them and yell..."popcorn, popcorn!" It's really cute, but of course we don't have many blossoms left! :)
I loved the slide show--Hyrum's sweet face as he handed you dandylions--I would be crying right now if I were pregnant :) And the flowers are beautiful, too.
Post a Comment